Explore the ways that nonprofits and government can partner with UT at our first Nonprofit Day.
DATE: Tuesday, March 26
TIME: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
PLACE: Student Union Ballroom, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
Parking is available for off campus guests in the Vol Hall Garage, 1525 White Avenue. Click here for a parking map. There will be a sandwich sign at the garage entrance that says “UT Nonprofit Day.” Parking vouchers will be provided during registration.
The day’s agenda is as follows:
- 8:30 a.m. Registration, Breakfast, Poster Session & Networking
- 9:00 a.m. Opening Plenary
- 9:30 a.m. Panel Discussion
- 10:15 a.m. Break
- 10:30 a.m. Speed Breakout Sessions
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:50 a.m. 1st rotation
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:20 a.m. 2nd rotation
- 11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m. 3rd rotation
- 11:50 a.m. Break
- 12:00 p.m. Networking Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Tabling, Poster Session & Networking
- 1:45 p.m. Closing Remarks
- 2:00 p.m. Adjourn
Deadline to register is March 15 at 11:59 P.M.